Let it begin!




Oh, hello!

How are you? I am alright, thank you! How about you? I am also well, thank you. How have you been all these days, it has been quite a long since we have spoken with each other. I know right!

Since I got married, I seem to have lost track of life. It is not because my life has suddenly turned into a romantic world and I have started seeing everything with rose glasses, but because I am always working either in the kitchen, for the family, fulfilling their desires and orders, or working from home since my career is also important. I was a career-driven girl with ambition and sky-high aims. I wanted to conquer the world, leave a mark on the minds of everyone. But now, I am trying to remove the burnt marks from utensils or gas stoves after cooking.

You can judge me for all I care. 

If you are someone who thinks a woman's place is in the kitchen making sandwiches for you, well, my blogs are going to make you mad, furious with anger. 

Rest to follow!

Comments

Popular Posts