Why! why did I even got married?


Yes, True, absolutely true.

I love my husband, but there are times when I am not at all sure what I am doing in Life. 

I was never this dependent person, who has to take permission for pretty much everything. Sometimes I think marriage is not for me. How would I have been if not married? You must be wondering if you have so many doubts, why you got married?

Well, it is the societal pressure of course!

If a woman is not married, she is worthless. Her life goals are not making big on the professional front but how happy she can make her husband and how many kids she can pop out. 

Yes! Since the day I got married, I have been listening to this, guess what from who? Other women!

Khushkhabri kab de rahe ho? Baby ki planning Karo shuru...

Like this is the only thing I have in my life. 

And then men say, why are you so emotional all the time? Well, coz everyone around us drives us to a point where we lose our minds. And yes, periods have nothing to do about it!
 

I agree that getting married, having kids, and raising a family is an important part of everyone's life, but is it the only important thing? Aren't we allowed to think outside the boundaries of family and allow our personality to grow? 

Why eyebrows are raised at me when you all love to talk about your kids and I start a discussion about the career? 

First, you make a woman dependent on you for every little need in her life, and then complain when she asks you to do things for her! Isn't that weird?

That's all for today!


Comments

Popular Posts